Do you dread opening your mailbox? Do you worry when you hear your phone ring?
If you are losing sleep over money you owe, or frightened by the prospect of losing your home to foreclosure, if the constant harassment of creditors and bill collectors is making your life miserable, the Law Office of John-Paul LaPré can help.
For more than 30 years, Jack LaPré has guided people like you, and Massachusetts families like yours, to financial recovery and a renewed belief in yourself. His comprehensive knowledge of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 federal bankruptcy protections can help you avoid foreclosure on your home, repossession of your car or truck, and damage to your credit rating.
Contact us today for a free consultation. From Framingham or Metro West, our phone number is 508-481-3665. Attorney Jack LaPré Offers Knowledge, Experience, Efficient Solutions
Our Marlborough bankruptcy attorney has honest answers to your questions about:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: the “fresh start” method of discharging your unsecured debt and allowing you to keep the possessions you have worked so hard to afford
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: a reorganization strategy with a debt repayment timetable and “automatic stay” that stops foreclosure, repossession and creditor harassment
- Bankruptcy and divorce: when divorce makes a bankruptcy filing difficult, and vice-versa
- Baby boomers and bankruptcy: legal protections for our nation’s aging population in trying economic times
- Life after bankruptcy: a clean slate for your family’s financial affairs, including a restored credit rating, control of your home and motor vehicle, and freedom from creditor harassment
You can also look to Jack LaPré for help solving problems in family law and divorce, domestic violence, and legal malpractice.
Your FREE initial consultation could be the first step toward lasting debt relief — and hope for a brighter future. Contact Jack LaPré to find out more about our experience, efficient solutions and reputation for results.
Speak With Our Skilled Framingham Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy Lawyer, Free of Charge
Call, toll free, 855 479-7107, now. You will find ample free parking at our Southborough law offices on Route 9, easily accessed from Route 495 and the Massachusetts Turnpike.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.